Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm. In. Shock.

One of my favorite girl groups,
the multi-colored Paradiso Girls,
have decided to disband before they even really got started.

In May of last year, I was trying to find new music,
and came across a hot little song called, "Patron Tequila."
I cried at first listen, and it was the song of the summer for me.
I was hooked.
Last November, I jumped at the opportunity to see the Girls in concert
with LMFAO, Space Cowboy, Far East Movement, and Shwayze.
I fell even more in love after each leaked song popped up on the Internet.

And after two unsuccessful singles,
The Paradiso Girls were dropped from their record labels.
So, as a group, they decided to disband.

Someone, give these girls another chance.
All of their 12 fans deserve to hear at least one album.

But, since that might never happen,
take a listen to a few of my favorite songs by them.

"Down," which is probably my favorite song by them.


"Boys And Girls..."


"Who's My Bitch," which was their second single.


and their most popular song, and first single,
"Patron Tequila."

No comments:

Post a Comment