Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SONG REVIEW: Lil Twist- "Old Enough."

17-year-old rapper Lil' Twist joined Lil' Wayne's label, Young Money,
in 2008, and has been secretly on the grind ever since.
He was featured on a few songs on the group's debut album,
We Are Young Money,
and is best known for his song with fellow group member Lil' Chuckee,
"Girl I Got You."
Besides working with Young Money,
he's released two mixtapes that have garnered many listens,
and has grown himself a fanbase.
I was doing my daily search of anything new from my favorite rapper,
Nicki Minaj,
and found this year-old song, called
"Old Enough."
The song isn't good at all,
due to the massive amount of Auto-Tune.
But Nicki did a great job! but, that's obvious.
I'll pass on this song, but I'll give Lil' Twist another chance before I write him off as terrible.
Listen below.
GRADE: D


No comments:

Post a Comment