Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jason DeRulo reveals latest music video.


The man behind "Whatcha Say," Jason DeRülo, is back.
The R&B star has recently premiered the music video for his newest single,
"Don't Wanna Go Home." I didn't post about the song
when it first was released last week because I simply despised it,
but after I listened to the track a few more times and watched the video (below),
I'm come to terms that it's good enough to be a hit on the charts,
and started to enjoy the simpleness of the song.
Anyway, the video accompanies the song pretty well, and features
the singer doing various dance routines with a few guys and girls,
including one with ex-Pussycat Dolls member Melody Thornton.
Don't take my word for it. Watch the clip below,
and pick up DeRülo's sophomore LP, Future History, when it drops July 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment