Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ALBUM REVIEW: Can't Take That Away From Me.

Today, the lovely JoJo released her first mixtape, Can't Take That Away From Me.
I was anticipating today for many reasons, and this is one.
The mixtape is decent overall, but it's missing something:
POWER.
Most of the songs are good, or at least acceptable,
but there's only a few songs that I want to replay over and over.
I'm so glad that she invited Travis Garland on the record, since he's been out of the limelight for a while.
The chemistry between JoJo and the featured artists is excellent, and it makes them the best.
You can listen to the mixtape and download it here for FREE!

BTW
When Does It Go Away (ft. Travis Garland)
What You Like (ft. Jordan Gatsby)
In The Dark
Can't Take That Away From Me
Why Didn't You Call
Pretty Please
Just A Dream
All I Want Is Everything
Boy Without A Heart
My Time Is Money
Running On Empty

GRADE: C+


No comments:

Post a Comment