Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ALBUM REVIEW: Teenage Dream.

What a hit!
Everyone's favorite summer jam sensation Katy Perry is back with her sophomore album,
TEENAGE DREAM.
She obviously knows what she's doing, and it shows.
The album is even cotton-candy scented! (and smells gooood, at that.)
The album is full of hits, and only has one song that I don't like (Not Like The Movies.)
It's magical.
I never expected this!
On my BTW list, the first two songs are tied for first.
Pick up the album. It's a must-have.
Good luck with this one, even know you KNOW you won't need it. ;D

BTW
Peacock
Firework
Teenage Dream
Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
Pearl
California Gurls
Circle The Drain
The One That Got Away
Hummingbird Heartbeat
Who Am I Living For?
E.T.

Not Like The Movies

P.S.
How could I forget to grade this?

GRADE: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment